Britex, Australia’s premier manufacturer & supplier of stainless steel products for commercial building projects, has recently supplied its heavy-duty, vandal-resistant stainless steel products for usage in the new Werribee Police Station and its holding cells.
Some of the products supplied by Britex included:
- Custom Stainless Steel Fabricated Single Sink Bench with Splashback (TW-SET-05)
- Stainless Steel Wudu Foot Wash Trough (TW-SET-04)
- Stainless Steel Cleaner’s Sink with legs and splashback panel (TW-SET-05)
- Stainless Steel Security Accessible Toilet Suite with Integrated Backrest (STD)
- Pneumatic In-Wall Cisterns with Security Plates to suit (FIW-SEC)
- Security Time Flow Push Button Basin Set to suit (TW-SEC-01)
The product supplies were a part of the new $45 million Werribee Police Complex, which spans 6000m2 and is four storey high. This project involved working with various stakeholders to select and supply various products for the new facility.
The products supplied by Britex to the Werribee Police Complex project were specifically chosen for their resistance to corrosion, vandal resistance, and high-security properties, making them the perfect choice for a high-stakes project like this where security and durability are of utmost importance.
To know more about Britex’s wide range of products for commercial projects, contact us today.