Using the right equipment in hazardous conditions is of utmost importance. Intrinsically safe scales for hazardous area weighing help you meet the safety operation guidelines and proper environmental standards while also helping you reach your productivity goals in an efficient way.
Intrinsically safe scales for hazardous area weighing are certified to be safe even in explosive atmospheres. These scales are designed to give you an accurate reading the first time you weigh an object, so you only have to do it once, minimizing the chances of explosion and exposure.
Even in the most explosive atmospheres, The A&D HV-CEP Intrinsically Safe IECEx Scale is guaranteed to give you an accurate reading. Some of the key features are:
- Multiple weighing units: g, oz, lb, ozt, ct, mom, dwt, gr, N, in addition to pcs (counting mode), % (percent mode) and SG (specific gravity)
- Comparator function for faster and more accurate filling, packing and sorting
- Compact and lightweight design that is still incredible durable
- IECEx and ATEX weighing compliancy
- Comparator function to quickly and accurately compare weight, pcs or %
- Reduced error caused by variation in unit weight with the Automatic Counting Accuracy Improvement function
Designed for safety
When you purchase an A&D HV-CEP Intrinsically Safe IECEx, not only are you getting an incredible value, but you also receive the peace of mind knowing that these safety features are in place:
- Hygienic and chemical resistant stainless steel weighing pan
- Security ring for wire-locking the balance to prevent theft
- Adjustable response characteristics depending on the degree of drafts and vibrations at the location
- Compliant with the following:
- IEC 60079-0: 2011 Explosive atmospheres – Part 0: General requirements (Edition: 6.0)
- IEC 60079-11: 2011 Explosive atmospheres – Part 11: Equipment protection by intrinsic safety “i” (Edition: 6.0)
Fast and Easy Maintenance
A&D Weighing offers local scale calibration and maintenance services. Their service technicians are located in New South Wales, Victoria and South Australia, in addition to their extensive Australia-wide dealer network.
No matter what industry you work in, A&D technicians are just a phone call away! They service industries such as
- Food processing
- Pharmaceutical & more
As far as the types of products that they service, A&D does it all from weighing scales to inspection equipment and measurement equipment:
- Platform scales
- Digital Indicators
- Australian Postal scales
- Metal detectors
- X-ray equipment
- Moisture analyzers and more
If you are in the market for intrinsically safe scales for hazardous area weighing and you live in Australia, look no further than the A&D HV-CEP Intrinsically Safe IECEx. A&D scales are top of the line, created with the highest safety standards and they are always available to service your equipment to keep your facility running safely and efficiently.